Tuesday, July 22, 2014

tuesday's trials

those who know me well -- know that I rarely step outside my comfort zone ... so in the last week ...

I've tried to step out at least once a day ...

yesterday -- wore my maxi dress (coolest thing in the heat/humidity) and walked about town in it ... remember --  it is lime green/hot pink and red paisley and well, I'm not exactly petite.

today -- getting ready to change into my "garden clothes" ... and realized the black bra might be a bit much under the white tee shirt --- at 53 years and 9 months -- it probably doesn't matter does it?   grey shorts, white tee and black bra ... wth, it's color coordinated!

tomorrow I might really take the leap and taste test something nasty like an olive, onion or freeking spongy mushroom.  ....  keep dreaming.


M


 

1 comment:

Shay said...

I'd go the olive and stay right away from freaky mushrooms...