so my government issued laptop won't let me add words to my last post ... and keeps telling me i have a virus. fart.
the pictures are the loot from the shopping extravaganza ... just remember I need quilt backs and it was all on sale at 50% off.
the other snaps are from the culture end of our road trip (we only went 15 miles) ... Minneminmosha (?) Falls ... Nicollet County has two parks ... 7 Mile Creek (which I am presuming has a lot of water and bugs) and the Falls ... there was water rolling over the falls .. and it was open and breezy enough to keep the bugs at bay. some nut job climbed down (over the fence) and placed a peace sign made out of rocks at the head of the falls.
i then took the ladies on a tour of Nicollet County gravel roads. they must have liked it there wasn't a lot of chatter. except when I drove around the various road closed barricades.
so it rolls
Happy Independence Day!
Marie
the pictures are the loot from the shopping extravaganza ... just remember I need quilt backs and it was all on sale at 50% off.
the other snaps are from the culture end of our road trip (we only went 15 miles) ... Minneminmosha (?) Falls ... Nicollet County has two parks ... 7 Mile Creek (which I am presuming has a lot of water and bugs) and the Falls ... there was water rolling over the falls .. and it was open and breezy enough to keep the bugs at bay. some nut job climbed down (over the fence) and placed a peace sign made out of rocks at the head of the falls.
i then took the ladies on a tour of Nicollet County gravel roads. they must have liked it there wasn't a lot of chatter. except when I drove around the various road closed barricades.
so it rolls
Happy Independence Day!
Marie
No comments:
Post a Comment