I really tried to do very little on the 7th day .... but
laundry got in the way
a little fabric sorting during laundry
I have the "what should I sew next syndrome"
there must be at least 6 things to bind and I'm not in the mood
3 tops to quilt ... I thought I'd wait -- binding first!
a little ironing
a little web surfing
a lot of crocheting
a little trek on the ATV and a lot of picture taking
(they were baling hay)
a cemetery cruise ...
and a lot of cleaning ...
I attacked the overloaded bookcases in my bedroom .... all of the quilt magazines I have accumulated in the last five years ... ripped out the quilts and ideas I liked ... the rest are headed to the recycling bin (3 boxes)
I then moved on to the quilting "books" ... have a pile for the etsy shop and ebay ... (ebay sells faster -- but it's hit and miss) ... anyhow .. the truck was loaded with recycling and regular trash ...
I even sorted out some fabric scraps for Auntie Joanne -- she's in potholder production and they are large enough for potholders ...
HOT HOT HOT weather alert -- so staying indoors today and soaking up the air conditioning .... that being said ... more cleaning !!!!
laundry got in the way
a little fabric sorting during laundry
I have the "what should I sew next syndrome"
there must be at least 6 things to bind and I'm not in the mood
3 tops to quilt ... I thought I'd wait -- binding first!
a little ironing
a little web surfing
a lot of crocheting
a little trek on the ATV and a lot of picture taking
(they were baling hay)
a cemetery cruise ...
and a lot of cleaning ...
I attacked the overloaded bookcases in my bedroom .... all of the quilt magazines I have accumulated in the last five years ... ripped out the quilts and ideas I liked ... the rest are headed to the recycling bin (3 boxes)
I then moved on to the quilting "books" ... have a pile for the etsy shop and ebay ... (ebay sells faster -- but it's hit and miss) ... anyhow .. the truck was loaded with recycling and regular trash ...
I even sorted out some fabric scraps for Auntie Joanne -- she's in potholder production and they are large enough for potholders ...
HOT HOT HOT weather alert -- so staying indoors today and soaking up the air conditioning .... that being said ... more cleaning !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment