Sunday, August 9, 2020

another weekend in the books



 

ah where does the time go ... my phone has 55 pictures of twin fawns on it ... I haven't mastered the download to this computer yet -- it's a cord thing.

I took the sunset shot on a Friday night atv cruise.

I volunteered at the Produce Distribution on Friday -- sweated thru 2 masks in 2 hours -- it was warm, made it back to the office in time to mow the freaking lawn -- a fabulous job during high humidity -- it was sprinkling and I kept on mowing -- the job got done.

Saturday was spent at the cabin -- until the rains came -- and the wind -- fun drive home in the winds -- and then back to work for a couple of hours -- what else should one do when it rains

Mom and I went back to the lake this morning -- mainly, because we left in such a hurry yesterday -- things needed to be tidy'd up a bit -- and upon arrival this morning -- some cushions were left out and a bit damp -- at least they hadn't blown off the deck

today the breeze was lovely -- kept the skeeters on the move and kept us cool(er)

Home in time to feed #1 -- finish up 2 loads of laundry, vac out both my truck and Ruby ... and now I'm working on the weekly project and wardrobe list -- yes, I make lists ( insert grin) 




No comments: