Beginning
A new day
A fresh start
Birth
Re-energize
Yesterday was weird, just weird. We're all tired, I get that, I'm tired. There is no easy way to change or remove the challenges all of us are facing. So -- that being said -- it's not fair ( or nice ) to push ones frustrations on to another .. we just have to roll with it --- it's all we can do ....
Sunrise this morning ( and every morning ) reminds me it is a new day - new beginnings and no matter how weird life is -- it starts over every morning.
So make it a good one and do something epic!
A new day
A fresh start
Birth
Re-energize
Yesterday was weird, just weird. We're all tired, I get that, I'm tired. There is no easy way to change or remove the challenges all of us are facing. So -- that being said -- it's not fair ( or nice ) to push ones frustrations on to another .. we just have to roll with it --- it's all we can do ....
Sunrise this morning ( and every morning ) reminds me it is a new day - new beginnings and no matter how weird life is -- it starts over every morning.
So make it a good one and do something epic!

No comments:
Post a Comment