Tuesday, August 4, 2020

bouncing on the struggle bus of life

it's real, really real.

up, down, up down
bored, excited
tired, fired up, crashing tired

i'm just tired of all of it -- 

our vacation bus trip to Texas got cancelled over the weekend.  no magnolia silo's or pioneer woman mercantile in september -- I told the crew at our supper gig I probably wouldn't go -- but dang I like to make my choices.  

we did pull out of the maker fair a couple of weeks ago.  they have yet to cancel and I'm not sure what their plans are ( I'm sure they're bouncing all over trying to make safe plans for all ) 


we've been cabin shopping -- and I think our first choice is a no go.  it's kind of overpriced and has some flaws -- not fatal flaws, but potentially expensive flaws.  it's been on the market a long time and well, it's overpriced.  

work is piling up -- weird shit, the truly weird arrived during a pandemic, and I mean weird shit.  

today's project list:

1.. PCS - 2017 and 2018 -- weird shit
2.  FJS 2017   more weird shit
3.  scanning
4.  payroll TGC
5.  payroll taxes / sales taxes FBG
6.  carry more shit out of basement to trash 
7.  vac floors
8.  mow grass
9.  cut weeds


No comments: