Wednesday, August 19, 2020

WOTD - Word of the Day

Hy Vee ..


I know -- cheezy --- the new HyVee is pretty spiffy -- all new and shiny ---
I stopped yesterday on the inbound commute for Board Workshop treats -- because I've had HyVee cookies before ... and well, the cookies did not disappoint.

I stopped this morning for groceries -- yes, I go to the grocery store at 6:00am ... pandemic or not ... it's not busy and I can look with out gawkers.

The deli was staffed -- I was surprised ... it'll be turkey sandwiches on marble rye for the rest of the week  -- a bag of lettuce/salad was $1.88 ... I'm sure it is a teaser but I'll take it ... everything else is comparable to FF --

It is however on my end of town -- they'll get used to me in my garden clothes and flannel pants ...



Happy Hump Day!

No comments: