elder #1 put his boat up for sale
it's been two years .... since he fished with it
last summer was cataract surgeries and this summer is covid
another shot of the perennial borders at the Hubbard House
simply beautiful
sweet corn season
I attempted to jump off the struggle bus yesterday -- I piled a pile of work on my desk and told myself ti must be completed before I went home. I also spend 45 minutes chopping trees out of " a " flower bed -- exercise and fresh air are good for the mind and soul ...
I dropped off my truckload of recycling at the site this morning -- empty truck so I can load it with the weeds/trees I chopped yesterday ... if nothing else this week, the damn weeds will be gone and I should be caught up with the projects ...
the scrapping divas need a get together to plan an adventure --



No comments:
Post a Comment