Sunday, August 30, 2020

Pandemic Purging

more shots from my Friday night ATV cruise




the clouds east of us seem to hover over for the longest time ... it was cool looking

Yesterday -- I went to a STORE !!  Since the pandemic arrived .. I've only shopped LIVE at the grocery store(s) and gas station ... so the project list for Saturday included returning some on-line purchases -- Target and Kohls --- 

4 stops at thrift stores before I found one that would take my donations ... 
the New To You in North Mankato
the Salvation Army in Mankato
the MRCI in Mankato
and finally the Goodwill Store -- took them 
Ruby's trunk is now empty ( I've been stashing shit in there since Easter Sunday) .. seriously --- I had the backseat of the truck heaped ...


we had some time to kill before picking up lunch so Mom and I wandered thru Michels Crafts ... it was a nice break -- Christmas presents (!) and some more yarn -- because I always need more yarn and/or fabric ... thankfully no fabric at that location :)  ...



No comments: