Tuesday, December 1, 2020

12/01/20

 


I drove ruby to work this morning -- it was 9' on the inbound -- she's not wanted to start very well lately -- I'm not sure if it's the battery going kaput or the battery low from not enough use -- it's the original and almost 7 years old -- alas -- hard starting.  2020 is the year of short "trips" ... she needs to run down the road and get the bugs dusted out of her ... 

I digress -- ruby and I left the garage at 6:30 and by 8:30 she was covered in frost ... and since she got a bath on Sunday night I was less than happy with myself -- 

I think this is the latest I've ever driven her -- usually she comes out of storage around St Patricks Day -- except those 2 years when it snowed in May ...  

I keep telling myself she is an expensive toy -- but according to elder #2 and sister --- "it's paid for -- what's the difference" .. the 2021's are "electric" ... interesting .... 


No comments: