Tuesday, December 8, 2020

12/8/20 Ass shot


yes, my peeps, it takes confidence to post a picture of one's ass on the internet.  The ring camera sees all on a regular basis.  The mailbox will be moving -- it is the root of all the evil images.


AMC - Association of Minnesota Counties hosted their annual meeting via zoom on Monday afternoon, 423 of my co commissioners.  The keynote speaker was some motivational dude -- topic of trust -- building trust - etc ..  how one leads during a pandemic and building trust amid the flock -- he led the discussion thru a serious of questions and -- "What can I control" .. and followed up with "What should I do first?"  .... my answer was breathe, just breathe .... somedays it is all anyone can do.

 
and sunset this evening on 3rd was spectacular -- gotta love November/December and January sunsets -- I think it's God's way of helping us survive the winter darkness.  Tonight he delivered  ---  

Note -- cars were picking up goodies at the bar --- it was pretty busy while I stood out there and watched the sunset.  12 more days -- and the light will return.   Just 12 more days.


 

No comments: