the mind is a funny organ -- there's so much whirring around up there that sometimes we lose track of the end goal -- and it is so busy spinning -- I don't sleep well ...
and then there is this problem -- especially the electrical cords hanging off the wall -- argh I can relate. Actually my shit ends up in organized piles on the floor -- yes, they are organized and generally labeled ..since no one gets in here -- they stay on the floor -- I think of them as "insulation" -- although it is still 59' in the basement --- that handy indoor/outdoor thermometer is in the basement ...
I managed to haul my tote bag of files and related into the office yesterday morning and forgot the surface pro and thumb drives with the work on them ... so we did other things ...
This morning I toted in a tub of recycling -- I managed to have hard paper copies of this blog from the beginning until December 2017 -- printed and punched in 3 ring binders -- pdf files on a thumb drive take up way less room -- tomorrow's recycling pile is an entire file box of quilt / craft / gardening books ... see -- I can get rid of stuff ...


No comments:
Post a Comment