Sunday, December 20, 2020

12/20/20

 ok -- the introvert ended up on the front page of the Free Press this morning. ( here's the link ) my conversation with the reporter was 7th or 8th and I had hoped it would never materialize.  certainly not on the front page of the paper .. me and my really messy desk.  wisdom for the week -- keep your chargers, sanitizer and coffee close -- 

worked all weekend -- or worked a lot and very productive.  managed to copy data off of the vpn to a local drive and restore it back into the tax program stored on said local drive and it worked.  running out of room in the cloud and I'm too cheap to purchase more space.  $100/month gets spendy.  I really wanted local access to it also.  

I watched Christmas in Christ Chapel on the iPad this morning while working -- always a beautiful production -- hit up the grocery store -- $95 later -- not exactly what I purchased but there were several bags ... 

mom and I took a drive out to the cabin and checked it out -- and the ICE!!!  the bay in front of the Boondocks was loaded with fishing people -- nut jobs,  across the lake from us the kids were skating and some guy was walking out from the pier drilling test holes -- while carrying his gear ... really enjoying this season of lake -- before ( we'd close up, the landlord would turn off the water) I'd leave in October and not return until late April -- 

perhaps after the Christmas meal we need to load up our skates and head east -- a couple of hours of fresh air might be good for all of us.  


on to Monday -- we got this :)



No comments: