Sunday, December 13, 2020

12/13/20 a day in paradise




does it sound better described as a studio ????

well, my studio is a freaking disaster
I'm sure I could get a federal disaster declaration for the space


ya -- a huge mess


the plan -- there is one -- whether it comes to be is another story ... but the plan is to flip the long arm to the west side ...( where I'm standing ) ... and move my desk/computer/office stuff the the long arm location ... the white bookcase is empty and ready to re-home - the stuff on the left side is thrift shop and Christmas presents ready to wrap, the exercise bike goes to the back room and the vacuum cleaner is going to get a workout.



 snap shot of the elected women's group ... these ladies are the best.  I may not speak much during our meetings (zoom) but dang they are a wealth of information and goodness.  


One of us is battling the sinus bug ( or something else ) -- most likely sinus -- spent too much time in the great outdoors last week and with no snow and weird temps,  one of us may or may not have been exposed to the V, and one of us worked at the office (and at home) and brought home a heap of homework -- and will be attempting to tame the studio today.  


No comments: