Sunday, August 25, 2024

ah Sunday night ...


Friday Night Lights ... I needed a spot of cabin time so .. Friday night pizza, lawn mowing and lawn sprinkling with a sunset tossed in for good measure .. it is always spectacular 


I actually went to work on Saturday morning -- I had some projects to finish up and I was prepping for our server upgrade and did a spot of purging.  I am the queen of purging.  

Sunday was server upgrade day.  It did not go well the TR software did not want to morph over and the sql database connections were not connecting.  Not sure where we are at.  The old server is perking along in the closet -- for some reason I knew this was going to happen.  

I started prepping and packing for our weekend adventure.  The truck is in the garage - ready to load.  The tubs are out of storage and I've begun to load up things.  I have lists:

1.  food and snacks
2.  clothing and stuff
3.  technology and related accessories
4.  fun stuff
        I'm going to take the Bernina and projects 
        I just cannot decide which project -- because I have way to many !!!!!
        I think I'm going to toss in a bunch of precuts and just start piecing things 
        I don't know ...
5.  lawn chairs/sewing table/computer table/other stuff

The resort website says we have www at the cabin .. we'll see :)  stay tuned it is promising to be an adventure ... 



 

No comments: