Saturday, August 10, 2024

I'm officially old


old moment #1 ... I was mowing lawn Friday afternoon/evening -- along the driveway .. like over the hill down the driveway ... and well, thought I should check on Jeannie, the neighbor -- so I drove the lawnmower up there ... ...  she wasn't home ... then I needed to go home ... well, down her driveway with the lawnmower might not have been the best move of the week ...


that driveway is like going over a cliff


old moment number 2 --- saw this wreath at the fair and thought "i can make that" .. what the hell ... seriously 

old moment number 3 -- Mom and I had a mini road trip to Mankato this morning -- we went to Barnes and Noble .. $14.99 for a magazine seemed a bit expensive ... well, $63 later it was 3 magazines, 1 crossword puzzle book and one pocket calendar ... ...  Culvers take out for lunch at the happy place ...

old moment #4 -- stopped in ML for milk .. $3.49 for a 1/2 gallon .. wth ... 1/2 gallon ... yikes .. gallon of gas was cheaper 

it is chilly out here -- leggings, sweatshirt, socks and I have a blanket on my lap -- some idiot just went past waterskiing .. appeared to be an upright ice cube.


 

No comments: