Wednesday, August 7, 2024

tired


the cameras catch everything


I've been tired all summer -- I just didn't realize how tired until I saw this camera snap.  There is a good reason I'm tired.  I've been on the move all summer long .. all week long it's project after project (and they keep multiplying), grass maintenance, and weekends are even more projects.  

The Walz for Vice President thing is now real - not sure how I feel about it yet -- other than it is HISTORY -- we are living thru HISTORY -- I tried to soak it all in yesterday and then the phone started to ring ... it will be a fun 90 days to watch and live.  

Mom and I went out to the cabin yesterday .. the camera's were off after the Monday night storm -- I couldn't get the modem/router gizmo to work last night.  The power did go down out there -- I was more concerned about the "new to us but well used" fridge.  It was perking along -- food was cold and froze.  Beautiful night at the lake - 

I was blessed to have McD's for lunch and for supper.  Sometimes it is just easier.  
No I did not eat the same thing for each meal ... I really wish the served breakfast all day --- I'll be a really happy woman if that ever returns.







 

No comments: