I have to admit -- I'm an ink pen snob. Seriously, snob. Regis gave me a pen like this a couple of years ago and then told me which weird internet site he purchased them from .. well, I re-ordered to get my stash ready.
I prep for tax season NOW .. all the "things" we need to get thru April are discounted in the summer months -- paper W2 stock, paper 1099's, etc, software, and then I dropped a load off at Nelson Printing for the resupply of envelopes, etc. They keep us in paper goods. Copy paper is on a monthly shipment from Office Depot = 2 cases a month ... grateful for storage ...
okay that was too much info for cheep pens from China ..
I got off the pitty party train and started getting up in the dark and coming to work (well -- for 2 days anyway) ... yesterday the inbound was very pretty ....
and here we come -- me and Ruby ... I have to admit -- I'm really productive in those early am hours .. I've been knocking out stuff all week long -- next week is a corker .. lots of meetings, a seminar and hopefully nice summer weather ...



No comments:
Post a Comment