the parking lot -- post shrub, weed and fence removal
it's pretty open
and people think it's a drivable alley
argh
the grapple buck is one slick piece of equipment
I don't know where the week went -- seriously it's Friday and even though its Friday I've still got projects to finish .. projects the never ending projects ...so far
garages are swept out
lawn mower and SxS were power washed
all the wheels were vacuumed out
pickup truck got a wash
recycling got to recycling
crap got carried out of basement - to curb
truck box (inside of the box) got cleaned out and washed
kitchen floor got steam cleaned
porch got vacuumed
1/3 of the lawn got mowed (shaved/scalped - short mowing)
laundry laundry laundry
it's been constant phone calls at the office so nothing else seems to get done
NP Financial Statements Done
55 more MNPR's
cleaning lady arrived
landscaping project (we watched they worked)
ccard company called
and it was heavy payroll week ..
but
County Board Dept Heat/Workshop/EE picnic
Tri County Solid Waste
BNCHB Exec Meeting
toured part of the new road
and I got to visit with Jan and Mrs H .
which was the best part of my week
I have a list of things that need to be done before our mini vacation and I'm on track to get all of them done ... at least that's the plan


No comments:
Post a Comment