Tuesday, November 29, 2011

ah Tuesday ...

   Tuesday is the calm day after the Monday $(*%)(*^#_)%(.  Enough said.  I did manage to hang the Christmas roping and wreath -- now if I could find the ribbon and bows the exterior decorating would be complete.  Still brown out there (that is a good thing).

   My target chairs arrived and they are flipping fabulous.  Too nice for my office -- so they are headed to the front room.  The "some assembly required" isn't too bad.  Might need to find a couple more similar seats!

   My 2011 software has arrived for $7,000 one would think it would take more than a disc.  And yes, I had to pay extra for a disc vs. the downloadable version.

   ahh  the aroma's have returned to the farm.  More poo being delivered -- two trucks at a time this week.  Just bizarre .....

M

1 comment:

Shay said...

My Monday seriously sucked too. I think there was something going on in the universe that day.

Isnt it wonderful when you buy something that exceeds your expectations.

Decorating is happening here this weekend. If we can find all the stuff in the shed!