Tuesday, November 22, 2011

oldies but goodies !

     I think (know) I've posted these before -- they are classics

the scary part of the picture -- the truck is still residing on the farm -- although it's headed to the iron recycling joint .... worth $$$ dead
If you've never seen my mom with brown hair -- here it is .. and I believe this was real not dyed.  Don't ya love the bell bottom jeans ..fashionable in 1972 -- our Glendive Montana experience.


Jean and Grandma (fuzzy pix from my phone)

Me & Jack ( still fashionable -- love the gloves)  I brought desert to the family reunion

Fishing on Lake Mille Lacs -- late 70's ... the fish do not seem happy either -- we used to camp on a dead end road that didn't have running water or electricity ... it was primative even with a camper


Jean and I on "Fred" ... Fred came to live with us in 1962 and died in 1982 so .... mean little dude -- and as he aged he got rounder (I'm going to resist a comment).

Cousin Nancy Lund, Mom, I, Jean and Grandma Yakimshuk ... at the annual sale of the patch ... it was a big deal at the time ... look at the piles of squash ....


No comments: