wow, it's Friday -- the fastest 7 days on the planet just flew past. are the days flipping by faster or is it my imagination.
another seminar this afternoon -- this one is via the internet and telephone -- Mrs. H and I will be huddled around my monitor and phone for 3 hours. hope we learn something worthwhile.
I was the good woman yesterday -- started winterizing the shack. plastic window kits or in the windows in my office -- will slow down the drafts -- headed for the green room this morning -- front room tomorrow and then I'll be done. the energy savings are huge -- cuts the bill by a 1/3 .... huge.
happy friday all....
Marie
1 comment:
Happy Friday Ms. Diva (even if I am a day ahead of you and it's Saturday here already!)
Yes the week flew by! I cant believe Christmas is next month !
Post a Comment