Wednesday, November 30, 2011

curves ...

   life sometimes throws curves ... good ones, bad ones and sad ones.  so Tuesday wasn't as crazy as Monday but it was full of curves.

   I invested in a new modern phone.  I have no idea how to operate it but I have texting, internet and gps on the phone.  There is no such thing as a plain phone.   Don't send me a text -- I don't know how to reply yet.


remember this block from last week .... over the weekend it became

this and tonight I quilted it and attached the binding ... it's a baby gift for a special baby to be ....

since I spent my life savings on a phone -- I'm still using the camera that casts the cloudy shadows... camera is next ..... the phone has a camera -- I just don't know how to get the pictures to me....ugh.
back to the quilt -- roughly 36" square -- I had to trim the blocks to square them up ... the little pieces get out of square quickly ... charm pack -- garden party ... garden blooms I've already forgotten ... it's the mind ... too much whirring ... sewing helps!

Diva





1 comment:

Shay said...

You can email the pictures to yourself, or if that phone is really fancy you can probably download them to your computer direct from the phone somehow.

I love your quilt. It looks terrific