The great accomplishment of the day was gas in the vehicle and a quick pass thru the car wash and while touring the neighborhood afterword -- it started to rain. Should have washed it sooner.
I got around to opening my mail. So, I've been tapped for a year of Grand Jury Duty. I guess it's good to be me. First time for me, ever. Maybe the last? It could be worse. It could be Federal or State Grand Jury Duty.
I did manage to get a wall hanging bound. It wasn't much of a project it's 18 inches square. The bed is made, the wash got done and put away --- and I finished my library book. and oh ... I've managed to use up an entire box of tissue -- blowing the dripping nose. The sneezing and wheezing are just extra sound effects.
I am a lucky Diva.
M
red ... he used to wander ... haven't seen him all summer ....

1 comment:
Red looks just like my Mordecai..so maybe I have your cat here !
Post a Comment