Sunday, November 27, 2011

my kind of snack mix ...


Betty's Snack Mix

1 bag pre made chex mix
1 bag gardello's ( I think that's how it's spelled)
1 can mixed nuts
1 bag craisons

and I added
1 bag pretzel m & m's

toss and serve

no cooking, no cleaning and tasty !!



   I'm into heavy cooking, baking and mess making this week.  Betty had brought this to cards one night and shared with the rest of us.  Easy, effective and tasty.  My kind  of cooking.  I will get around to the real homemade chex mix eventually. 

   Stitch & Bitch this afternoon.  Lining up my projects -- it'll be completion day for this stitcher.  Bindings, hemming (more pants), another scarf -- handwork on the apron (basting) -- redrafting the apron pattern.

   And oh -- a couple of hours at the office to tidy up a few things.  Nick decided it was okay to shredddd the plastic window kits.  The claw movement will need to come to an end -- one way or another.

M

No comments: