deer camera ..... amazing the info per picture .... no deer, I was told a falling leaf, dancing branch or squirrel can set them off -- this was before the heat wave
no snow yet -- I've got them out of order ... the oak leaves created quite the carpet ... really pretty now that all of the foliage is gone .. The white blob in the middle is the creek -- about 300 feet down...
self portrait from this morning.
self portrait with helmet & goggles on ...
cool afternoon ... pretty in the snow ..
so this afternoon, mom and I took an ATV cruise -- delivered the billion bags of trash to the dumpster (oh joy that was fun) .. and then checked out the manure project -- truck driver delivered more loads last night ... must not have anything important to do .... then we drove over to deer camera #1 and had our portrait taken ...
No comments:
Post a Comment