Saturday, November 19, 2011

projects ...

   Well, I knocked two things of my never-ending project list ....  The PANTS finally got hemmed last night.  Two pair done -- pressed & ready to wear!   One more pair to go -- but they are lined and I'm not sure I want to tackle them -- might have them sent out.  Then I sat down and worked on THE not so famous Watermelon Diva 2012 Calendar !!  Done -- published & ordered!   The 35% off coupon from Lulu was the "get 'er done" factor on the Calendar.

I ran out of black bias tape so one leg is blue .... only me.


I even took time to work on the binding for this table runner .... it was a practice piece on free motion quilting with the new sewing machine (yes it's been waiting for binding for 5 months).

Next up -- Christmas Cards and the Christmas Letter!

No SNOW yet this morning -- we're hoping for rain only.

M

2 comments:

Shay said...

I hadn't seen any sewing from you in a while so I really enjoyed this post.

Looks like you had a productive evening /day!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Yes, it was a good night to hem pants! And I certainly don't envy you for those lined pants....I would have set them aside too :)

I'm going to tackle me Christmas cards this weekend. I try to post them the first of December. But it's so easy to get distracted!