I picked a load of squash and pumpkins last night before the drizzle appeared .. one more load tonight and I think I'm done. Like really done. Like forever done. I just don't know. The drought (2nd year) and the bugs, the awful awful bugs deflated my zest for gardening.
I went from this ... manageable weeds to
bug infested disaster in 8 weeks. Since the corn was combined on Monday and Tuesday .. the deer have moved in too...
I just don't know anymore .....
I attempted a full moon shot ... fuzzy, like me. Weekend plans in the making pictures to follow on Sunday or Monday, promises to be fun!
Need to pack (yes, pack) and plan the attack. Although, I'm going for unstructured -- hard to do with my structured brain.
Happy Friday
Diva
1 comment:
Your last couple of weeks sound just like mine...there have been mutterings in this house of job quitting and taking 6 months off work!
Hopefully we'll both have a wonderful weekend doing things we enjoy.
Post a Comment