Thursday, September 19, 2013

Full Moon

  I'm trying to embrace the beauty of the full moon -- it was pretty last night on my trek across the field home -- kind of spooky now that the corn is picked.
 
  Green machines finished up on our acreage and have headed north.  North to Lake Prairie where according to #1 "it's a bitch" .. the corn went down 2 weeks ago in the wind and instead of combining with the rows they are picking on an angle ... it's a rough ride and slow going.  Life on the farm.

  Did a bit of piecing last night -- and pressing.  Several weeks ago I bought a personal DVD player for the sewing room ... so I'm stitching and "listening" to Downton Abbey at the same time.

  No new clothes or fabric to report -- success on day 2!  and my ebay listings are getting bids ..

M

No comments: