Thursday, September 5, 2013

Luck --



 
I always carry a camera on my evening treks to the patch ... always ... Nick was goose spotting again (hunting with no gun) ... and after a visit I headed home ... the setting sun against the corn was too good to pass up ... generally these never turn out as good as these three -- there are many botched attempts -- these were the only ones I took and I love 'em

 
I did not take this one!   The am/pm is mixed up on the "trail" camera -- but "you know who" was visiting.  Dad has been stalking this dude / dude-ette for a week.  So last night .... he sat in his GEO and patiently waited for it to arrive -- 9:15 and the wait and show was over!  #9.  We'll see what shows up the next couple of nights -- hopefully #9 is the last of the skunks.
 
No holes in my water tanks either!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

Beautiful artsy shots of a wonderful sunset. Lovely.

I take it that the skunk has gone to the great skunkhouse in the sky?