Sunday, September 22, 2013

'twas supposed to be

   a day of self-imposed rest.

> watched my ebay listings sell (score!)
>  3 loads of laundry (on the line and drying)
>  load of trash hauled to the dumpster
>  Friday's load of squash cleaned up
           and packed away
>  straightened out the pickings

>  pulled all the remaining row markers in the patch
          it's ready to go back to black
>  picked thru the remaining crap up there
          found a couple of squash
>  packed away the un-used tubs/baskets

>  hello, time for a nap.


   okay some idiot, paid me $54 for a used lands' end down jacket -- I know I got it off their (lands' end) bargain pages and didn't pay over $35 for it ... odd ... shipping it to Pennsylvania (does it get that cold in PA?) ....

   forgot the camera on 3rd street .. no pic's of the block party last night or the nasty looking garden (might be a good thing) ...

Happy Restful Sunday.

M

1 comment:

Modern Man said...

Where did you send it to in PA? In the Northern part of the state it gets quite cold, not Minnesota cold, but cold enough. Having lived in that state for more years than I care to remember, in the Philadelphia area, I ran around many winters in just a sweatshirt.