Sunday, September 29, 2013

let the cutting begin

  ah ...

 
the fat quarter bundle of my flea market fancy horde.  180 5 1/2 inch squares -- the leftovers cut into 1 3/4 to 1 1/2 inch strips and a garbage bowl of small leftovers ... most of which I attempted to toss -- aren't my rulers organized ... asked (and showed) #1 a ruler holder ... time will tell -- he's busy welding steps for farmer's "fuel tank containment system" ...  which translated from commissioner speak to english -- elevated gas/diesel fuel storage ..
 
 
and I'm flip and sewing the strips into a table runner .. and some of the small pieces still need a home
 
 
and I tried to clean the creative space.  Tried ... this does look a bit better but I didn't take an after picture ... the ultimate goal is to have all of my UFO's completed and done before tax season arrives ... so I have to get moving.
 
Happy Sunday!
M
 
 
 

1 comment:

Shay said...

You really are a busy bee at the moment. How many WIP"s are we talking here ?