Sometimes, when you give a damn too late, it’s the same as not giving a damn at all.
I'm tired -- tired of work, tired of the chaos, tired of all drama -- on the inbound this morning ( it was dark ) ... I was having a pitty party with myself. Off to work again, I work too much - some days it appears that all I do is fix shit I didn't wreck.
I have coffee/breakfast at my desk -- reading the paper the above quote came from the editorial page -- a columnist -- Leonard Pitts.
I care -- I give a damn and it is exhausting. It just is.
I'm not sure if I can change it --- giving a damn that is -- controlling the chaos --at least controlling my chaos has to start from within
a lot of thinking for a Thursday
give a damn
care

No comments:
Post a Comment