Wednesday, September 16, 2020

the zoo

 Lately, I live in a zoo ..

A constant state of uproar --- waayyyyy to much happening and kind of fast...


Today's adventures -- 

2 zoom meetings at the same time :)   always a productive hour

an afternoon zoom meeting and I had it down at the wrong time -- I was 12 minutes late ... 


new direct deposit payroll processor and I had monies going to the wrong account ..


Jean had a good day -- she got the utilities switched for the cabin, got internet provider lined up and ready to install next Tuesday -- if there is good internet out there I might just do my Wed/Thur ( next week) seminar out there ... hmm wonder what the weather will be :)

we're almost ready for the closing 


Today was the day the scrapping divas and I were to go to Waco -- alas, I'm at work ....... I was looking forward to Waco, The Mercantile (yep, the Mercantile) and Oklahoma City ...   maybe next year ...






No comments: