I drafted this post 10 days ago --- and we're now 10 days out from the purchase closing on the family cabin that we FINALLY found ... it's so cool and it meets our needs perfectly ... needless to say - we're kinda giddy !!! ( I took these pix on the day the inspector was doing his thing ) ...
it must be real
we have a closing date ...
view from the screen porch :)
the new sewer line and related "grinders" were being installed the day of the inspection -- a mess, a big mess ... there used to be green grass ... I see a patio of river rock, with a fire pit in my future ...
the boat ! ( not the pontoon)
and looking back towards the cabin
da -- beach ...
da -- sandy beach ...
did I say ... large screen porch ...
No comments:
Post a Comment