I rolled into town at 6:30 this morning ... and met the bus.
The world is a bit more normal when kids are getting on the bus and heading off to school.
Ya, the bus schedule is as wacky as the school schedule -- hopefully -- we can keep them safe and keep 'em in school. They need school.
We all need routines.
My routines are always a work in progress. The only thing I seem to do well lately is laundry --- things will change today -- the directv dude is bringing us new hardware -- there will be tv on more than one tv and PTL ... I'll have my own remote ..... I can control the channel and the VOLUME. enough yelling !
be well - have a safe day
well -- that damn tv dude was a no-show ... I went home at 12:30 and waited and waited and waited ... at 3:45 I told elder #2 ... I need to work and left ... on the way to town received a call ... "we can't make it today"...
another day without TV ... it's probably a good thing -- but I sleep better with TV ... music isn't cutting the mustard when it comes to background noise.
No comments:
Post a Comment