things to do while listening to seminar ...
scenes from the cabin - Thursday night
I loaded a truck load from the old and drove over to the new
so, this ruler has kept my on the straight and narrow since March of 1995, yep, 1995 -- for some reason I thought I needed a break during tax season and Mom, Grandma, Cousin Cathy and I went to Las Vegas during Cathy's spring break from college -- I cannot fathom doing that now ...
it was a simpler time ( insert huge grin ) ... or so I thought -- anyway I realized in the airport on the way home -- I needed a "reminder" of our trip -- it's filthy dirty -- the corner broke off when I was slapping it on my desk to get the cat's attention ... and it's developed a crack -- so it got replaced today ... not sure if I should just toss it or frame it ... I'm leaning towards the trash ...
Happy Friday



No comments:
Post a Comment