of tax season
so I should be celebrating a bit of freedom -- there are still returns to finish -- clients we haven't heard from -- I am assuming they a) went somewhere else or b) have more pressing issues ... it is life
the last return was transmitted at 6:45 last night ... with the current state of government - most deadlines and dates are a bit artificial -- necessary but bendable
I should be celebrating and having a day off ...
so, I slept in -- 6:00am, I stopped and picked up McD's for breakfast
the iPad is streaming TV and I'm going to make a couple dozen more lists of shit to do ... so I can ignore them later
I usually purchase myself a treat to celebrate the end -- I think the cabin is a treat for several decades !!
tonight is more laundry -- maybe I'll sew --- someday I'll sew again
tomorrow #2 has a 7:15am chiro appointment ( in upper North ) -- these are getting dumb - after that it might be a "Marie" day -- and then again ... there might be a project list :) again, those damn lists
make it good peeps
be well

No comments:
Post a Comment