Thursday, October 8, 2020

and when you are the boss

 you get to do all the fun stuff shit

a detailed vacuuming of our front reception area and scrubbing the floor ( after moving out the rugs ) is not on the list of fun shit.  3/4 of the way thru ... I tripped, fell, jostled the table and knocked the lamp over ... this my friends is how fires start ... alas, all is well - even me -- there was enough dust to pad the fall

used the norwex mop gizmo on the hardwoods ... does wonders .. 


yesterday it was my office -- all those creepy crawly spider web things need to be removed ... I even took time to replant the plants -- new dirt does wonders ... I had a moment at the garden center last week and my new treasures needed to be potted up ...

 the boston fern might need to find a new home -- it's a shedding mess and since the cleaning doesn't happen often enough ...


tomorrow is probably going to be the office garage ... ya, the garage -- it too accumulates stuff.  saturday is appliance recycling and I have a pile of dead computer equipment -- a pile.  hard-drives have been removed ... ready to go ... 






No comments: