Wednesday, October 7, 2020

I got out of Dodge!

yes, my peeps -- I got out of town today -- just for an hour but nevertheless I got OUT OF TOWN !


Ruby's trunk has been the storage spot for my donation things, closet purging, office purging --- and it was full so I did a Goodwill run to Mankato --- they make it pretty slick -- pull in, empty in the bin and pull away .. and since I was already in town

I went to Office Depot and spent $300 on more stuff !   Big stuff, UPS's, my keyboard is on the fritz, a new calculator -- mailing labels, highlighters, weird shit ... it all adds up.   I tested out 5 different office chairs and since I had Ruby .... didn't purchase one ... but will go one line and do so shortly ... 

62 minutes start to finish -- 23 miles ... 2 stores ... 


YIKES I gotta get a life.

M



 

No comments: