Monday, October 19, 2020

old is young again

 got to love an old woman with an ear infection -- or the start of one -- I've battled them since the tornado and when they're coming I attempt to get drugs.

called the clinic at noon and had a 1:00 appointment with the CNP -- prescription, mini lecture and back to the office by 1:35 ...

it's been 8 months since I've been somewhere other than the office, the government center and the grocery store --- the intake procedures / questions at the clinic were very direct -- and once the nurse brought me back to the exam room -- a full repeat of the questions --- didn't spend more than 5 minutes in the waiting room -- next up is the dreaded antibiotics ( and their nasty side affects ) 

Will pick up drugs and supper -- back of office and then P/Z at 7:00 pm ... there seems to be a lot of activity in the 'hood -- fire trucks, ambulances, law enforcement --- might just hang out here for a while -- until the dust settles ..

hoping all is well and not serious ... 


the weather forecast is frightful ...

well, freaking awful

I miss 85' and sunny -- a lot ...


be well





No comments: