Tuesday, October 13, 2020

WTH



this is the look I gave Lance when he told me ... "it is the cable"  ... so I've been battling scanner issues since I moved my desk 6 weeks ago ...    6 long weeks ago.  

the longer usb cable I purchased to connect the scanner to my computer was 2.0 vs a 3.0  WTH

seriously a freaking cable.  argh.

Office 365 and Office now work on the front desk too ... 


somedays we beat our heads against the wall -- for a CABLE !!!!!!


ok -- it's fixed onto the next item on the agenda.  - I went home, ate toast for supper ( the easiest choice and least amount of work ) and started my new diamond crystal painting project -- a new craft addiction 




at 8:00pm a client emails -- "when is my tax return due"  ... Thursday I replied --- "oh can I come tomorrow" ...  truthfully I thought he went somewhere else ---  goofy kid. 




No comments: