Pix of Mr. Cardinal in the snow on Sunday -- I'm always amazed at the detail of the color in their feathers -- the shades of red and gray .. I see quilt patterns.
If I had ambition -- I'd sew / quilt / play with that a bit. Since last November, I've sewed 15 masks and pieced a couple of table toppers .. that's all ... still accumulating fabric ... argh.
I found a Sweetwater panel on one of the quilty blogs -- so I ordered it "kind words" is the theme -- it is really cool. Today my friends at Walmart delivered the fabric I ordered from the Pioneer Woman's new fabric line -- the quilting cotton is surprisingly nice -- it will become the back for my Kind Words Quilt -- I also ordered 2 yards of the PW printed fleece -- it also surprised me.
Smiley the UPS dude, delivered copy paper, disposable masks, Old Navy ( jeans that do not fit my ass -- one to small - one to large, a dress and some sweat pants), Kohls - because I just need more fleece -- colored fleece :) ) Maurices (boots that don't fit my fat (fatter/wide) calf's -- perhaps calves :) ) argh it was a day.
I'm finishing the day (evening) with a farm client spreadsheet project, sorting quilt project dreams from magazines, laundry and one of my favorite TV shows. It is Life Below Zero night. Love that cave TV ..
I ordered and installed some new document management software and it went okay -- not sure if it is the answer to my problems -- tomorrow will install the portal piece and start getting techier ... client letters going out ... and my afternoon is assisting at the food shelf -- lots of sanitizer involved there .. Thursday morning I'm volunteering at the produce distribution (last one of the season) .. our COVID case numbers are rising rapidly -- I knew this day was coming -- denial was okay but it's time for the big girl panties and dealing with it.
I hate being an adult ---
No comments:
Post a Comment