Monday, October 5, 2020

Another mad Monday is in the books



 I took my still camera with me to the lake on Sunday -- before lunch is was quite calm ... we fast west so the sun was to my back 


the fall colors are simply stunning this year -- it is the only high point of 2020


our old place is just to the left of the brown boat house -- 


 this kid has been the fisherman that never quits .. we've seen him on and off for the last 3 weekends .. he's catching stuff too!

My first zoom meeting of the day was cancelled -- which after 30 minutes of waiting to be placed in the zoom room I figured something was up ... and I went back to work .. the afternoon zoom gig was planning and zoning training -- needless to say -- some of us talk to much 



No comments: