Sunday, November 15, 2020

11/15/20


the struggle is real .. again ...

selecting the official Christmas Card Picture ..





on the more important side of life .. my weekend list of projects and accomplishments is good I managed to 
1.  move/install/covert our 1099 software to the cloud and have access from everywhere
2.  move/download/covert our W2 software to my new desktop computer
3.  prep and print the 1099 packets for 1099 clients
4.  finish window kits in the front room, green room and my office
5.  ordered more window kits
6.  finished up 3 months of financial statements for a client

this weeks list includes
1.  installing/prepping the new document mgmt software and portal building
2.  finishing the window kits (after they arrive)
3.  moving the furniture in my office and deep cleaning
4.  deep cleaning everywhere

I cancelled my mini vacation for next weekend so I'm going to pretend I'm on vacation and do fun things on Friday afternoon, evening and all day Saturday -- might have to have a sewing blitz.  Considering I haven't seriously sewed since last November.  wth.  


 

No comments: