Thursday, November 26, 2020

11/26/20


Live from the surface pro -- while sitting on the bed and watching TV ... the surface pro doesn't have a lot of pictures on it ... miles, but not pictures.  

I took this last summer when I was cloud and sunset chasing with my still camera -- hanging out on the ATV and cruising the prairie.  I miss those summer nights -- cruising the prairie -- if it warms up enough over the weekend -- I'll cruise it to the office and Nick can put the snow plow on it .. 

I think we are going to try and spend some time at the cabin on Saturday -- no ice yet, we still have heat and turning on the water seems to be a somewhat easy task.  We had a cabin meeting after lunch and decided to order a new stove and have it delivered and while the plumber dude is there -- have him add a gas line and install said stove.  A basic gas stove ( with a window in the door ) ... Lee didn't see the need for a window in the door .. we're getting one with a window ... . 

The Gansen's came for dinner -- across the field .. pretty low key .. lunch, nap, desert and all went home.  

Kate's daycare diva tested Negative so V gets to return to daycare on Monday, and Kate gets to come back to work.  A good thing.  It was good to see Mrs. H on Tuesday -- 
 

Today would have been Joyce's 90th birthday .. 90 -- I can't imagine Joyce at 90 -- I'm losing track of time .. she died in 2007 -- 13 years -- time flies ... every holiday she always came for supper and the leftovers ..  we miss her ... and today we are thankful for all the memories and moments -- she was a wonderful part of our lives.   Her iris are still blooming -- elder #1 carefully mows around them and I even caught him weeding them last Spring.  It is always the little moments isn't it ...

gobble gobble




No comments: