Sunday, November 22, 2020

11/22/20 the day of rest?

 


Life is a journey -- let us hope we all make a difference 
family friend lost his battle with a myriad of issues last night -- my heart aches -- a life well lived - just too short -- not being able to physically support his family in the covid era has been difficult for elder #1 .. the feeling of helplessness can be overwhelming  - comfort comes with the passage of time 

Today I am on "get 'er done" mode --- 

1.  laundry ( it's happening)

2.  return shit to Kohls -- I've attempted to purchase jeans and bras online.  epic fail -- 3 bras and 3 pairs of jeans returned and an expensive pair of boots for those of us with chubby legs.  I was a bit impressed -- everyone was routed thru one door and directed on departments.  After the returns (which they do well) .. I made a loop thru the store and of course, purchased more clothes -- I was looking for a leather pair of sneakers and that didn't happen.

3. carry stuff out of basement -- deliver to office -- I have a pile of clean throw rugs ready to go back to town -- ditto towels and cleaning supplies  -- I scored on toilet bowl cleaner this week -- office depot.  

4.  start the purge in the sewing space.  make contact with a charity quilter and donate fabric.  I have lots of fabric.  

5.  drive out and check on the cabin -- #2 is taking a nap -- we'll head out for a drive with the beverages and check on the place.  It's been two weeks since I've been there -- miss it :)




No comments: