Monday, November 2, 2020

Give Thanks

 


every day we should be grateful and give thanks for all things in life -- I'm struggling with pandemic related life -- and decided I needed to journal in my paper journal 30 blessings -- I'm getting a late start because of the damn pandemic ... struggling with what my new normal is going look like

Blessing #1 -- finding our new happy place -- peeps, we got lucky -- location is wonderful, features are perfect for us -- price was too much :) -- and well the seller liked our offer ... we have much to be thankful for .... 


it's the normal monday mania around here ... phones, people, issues and weird shit.  but that is what we do.  it is normal.  the forecast is delightful - so I hope to get some fall yardwork done here at the office and at the farm - there is much to do ...




No comments: