shots from the breakfast table
the birds seem to dine in groups ... woodpeckers, chickadees and finally the cardinals this mama C was at the grouping of feeders mid-yard -- the males were hanging out on the deck and I couldn't see them from my seat ...
I was headed out to the cabin and checked in with the Gansen's -- they had been there so .... I didn't go -- good news -- internet has arrived on Maple Drive ... bring on the electronics :)
so I opted for a drive to the bison range, loaded up elder #2 and she convinced elder #1 to ride along -- drove down there -- and drum rolll ..... the bison drive was CLOSED ::::: closed for a youth deer hunt -- wth ... evidently the bison were penned up in the "yard" and the kids were hunting. seriously ?????
text arrived from secretary -- possible exposure to COVID at daycare --- off to be tested ... which timing of the testing is an issue, test now or wait a couple of days ....
Saturday night I finally received my test results from last Tuesday ... 4 days ... Negative ... I'm not sure if the "spit" testing sites are faster. most likely -- they are all overwhelmed with testing and cannot process them fast enough ... just another pandemic struggle
This weeks projects on Third:
1. finish installing the plastic on the windows (4 to go)
2. clean clean clean
3. get the portal software working and install on two more desks
4. payroll, planning, payroll, planning
5. get the year end packets finalized and to the printer
6. wash both vehicles -- get Ruby to storage
7. install the technology at the cabin (and at the office)
8. move furniture -- back office, hallway and my office
9. walk -- get moving
10 rest
No comments:
Post a Comment