Tuesday, November 17, 2020

11/17/20 Taking Charge

 


The hyper one took charge today!  First COVID test in the books.  Nicollet County Public Health held a mass testing event -- I pre-registered, put on my big girl panties and got my test.  

Like everything else in life -- I expected it to be a lot worse than it was ... seriously, the PH Staff were very fun :)  even for a chicken like me.

Taking Charge.


Next step -- attempting to get all the stuff off of my desk before the weekend.  1 live meeting, 4 zoom meetings, yoga and 1 client gig and 1/2 of one payroll to go.  


I got this.



edit: I finally get home from work and #1 is out on the couch ... too much crawling around on the skidloader fixing it and #2 is well, in the "room" ... argh  I really need to get them out of the house and away from the projects ... 




No comments: